Holiday celebrations are around the corner and it’s time to shop for our loved ones! Car lovers can be difficult to gift if you are not a race-pilot-in-the-making yourself. We’ve got you covered with this list of new, useful and fun gifts to help your family and friends keep their peace of mind behind the wheel.
Stay updated and organized
- Nowadays, we use our smartphone all the time, on and off road. You gave Mom a sweater last year. And Dad that TV he really needed. But now what? Keep your friends and family company on their commutes with audio books! A nice way to entertain them hour after hour and allow them to catch up with classics or new books. Get an audible gift card here!
- How about a dash cam? They can make recording what you see on the road so much more fun! Choose one with a wide-angle lens and high-definition video so your fellow motorist can share the journey on social media!
- An organizer can be helpful too! Staying organized – especially for busy parents – can be a struggle. Accordingly, a smart storage solution might be helpful. Whether it’s to keep your snacks put, baby’s toys and necessities handy, or keep your automotive essentials in check, an organizer is a great present for your not-so-organized friends.
- The resqme® is a car escape tool made in the USA and the original 2-in-1 emergency device that cuts jammed seatbelts and breaks car side windows. Powerful, yet small enough to be put on a keychain, it is a thoughtful gift for every driver. Spread safety awareness with this gift for life! A great stocking stuffer under $12, get the limited edition tools here.
- When you’re behind the wheel, eyes should be on the road, but this can lead to unexpected dangers behind the car. Every year, thousands of children are killed or seriously injured because a driver backing up didn’t see them. This $250 backup camera system allows drivers to see what’s behind their car at all times so that we can avoid these terrible accidents in the future.
- Do you know anyone who drives late at night or for many hours? The alertme® is a lifesaver electronic device to help prevent accidents caused by falling asleep behind the wheel. It is lightweight and about the size of a Bluetooth earpiece. It works by detecting when the user’s head nods while driving and emits a loud sound to wake the driver up. Get yours here for less than $10!
- A car is made for travel. So let’s go! Planning a successful road trip takes effort, and having the right gear along for the ride can make all the difference. For the adventurers out there, you might think about getting a cooler to bring yummy drinks along. As long as cars don’t feature a built-in fridge, a cooler is the best place to keep drinks cold and enjoy them at the top of the mountain when looking at a great view.
- For your fellow outdoors lovers, what about a sturdy camping tent that can be put on top of the car roof? Because winter landscapes are so worth it, these roof top tents will allow your friends and family to stay high above the cold ground. They also assemble in seconds, which allow more time around the campfire and less time fiddling with tent poles.
Stay stylish ?
- Cruising in style is essential and here are some great additions to set you up! Decades have come and gone since fluffy dice air-fresheners were all the rage and a new one might just do the trick. Time to invest in something more creative like these $4 bacon slices ones. Even if you don’t own a car, the right bacon-obsessed individual will easily find use for this one. On this website, you can even customize the shape, scent and message of the air-freshener so it makes the perfect personalized gift!